Pages!

Monday 4 April 2011

You'd be nowhere without your dreams...

Wow, & I'm finally writing my first post !

I've been meaning to create my blog for a while now I just never found the time, or made the time . That's all it comes down to after all, making time . I'm one of many that use that phrase all too often, "I don't have the time!" - How dare we say such things, life is way too short .

We only have one life and we can only live it for ourselves, therefore it is down to us and only us to value it and make the most of it .  Not just follow your dreams, but get up & chase them! So here is my vow to delegate time to the important things in life  . Starting with my Blog .

Love, Fashion, Life is my chance to put myself on the map, get my foot in the door & to reach out to you, the world . I love to write as you can tell I babble on, however I will promise not to ramble excessively . I will keep you all updated with the goings on in my mind from Love - as that is truly what makes the world go round, Fashion - my passion & at the source of everything . . . As well as anything else that goes on in this unpredictable path we call Life .

Your Love, Fashion & Life guru . . .

Daniela Dee .

. . . X !

No comments:

Post a Comment